Old 01-04-2009, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default ~Best~ time to plant Garlic

Tim wrote:

Does this mean that I now qualify as a real newbie here?

No, but to be an "old salt" you'll have to make a lot more mistakes.
Orchid people claim to be fully qualified you have to kill your weight in
orchids. Which in my case is going to be _really_ costly!

.....Finally, time to start heirloom tomatos; I usually plant the flats too
early. A few 6-packs of bok choi and other stuff already going on the
plant table in the south window.