Old 13-04-2003, 05:08 AM
bern muller

Default Bugs????

Bob H wrote in message
That sounds like it, I have been holding off on introducing fish till I

got
my filter in, that came yesterday so now I guess I will bring in a couple

of
fish...I have a friend that has offered me free subikens (sp?) I am going

try those for fear that KOI will be an expensive free lunch for the local
wildlife....if these fish survive, KOI it is :-).

The only time I have lost large numbers of fish to local wildlife was when a
heron ate almost all of my large goldfish over the course of several visits.
The Koi that were sharing the pond were smarter, and hid at the bottom of
the pond until the intruder left and all survived. I probably lose
occasional goldfish to Raccoons as well, but never a koi.