Old 02-04-2009, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Lemon buds

On 1/4/09 22:46, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

Haven't tried it myself, Bob but I gather Vodka makes good Limoncello -
wonderful digestivo!

You are quite right, it's vodka not gin. However our friends in southern
France have brought us some "Eau de vie" as it's called there so the next
time we have a glut of lemons we will make limoncello properly.

That should be a perfect vehicle for lemon juice. ;-)) Er - when were you
considering another trip to Devon. Please could you email me your recipe?
Heaven knows we have enough lemons so I really must try to make it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com