Old 02-04-2009, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Lemon buds

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 1/4/09 22:22, in article ,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Haven't tried it myself, Bob but I gather Vodka makes good Limoncello -
wonderful digestivo!

You need Polish pure Spirit at the very least, and serve it straight
from the freezer.

Actually, you need pure alcohol and ditto. ;-)) An Italian friend of mine
used to get his 'base' when he visited his home in Sardinia, bring it back
to Jersey and make his own Limoncello. I've tasted some good ones but not
one to beat his version.

I've a friend who buys 5 gallon drums of absolute alcohol for this
purpose - and similar preparations.

I suggested Polish Pure Spirit as it is probably the strongest alcohol
available commercially, except BPC from a proper chemist.

--
Rusty