Old 02-04-2009, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Lemon buds

"Spider" wrote in message

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
,
"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote:

Some may remember my disappearing lemon. It never was found it but
things have moved on a bit. All the lemons have now dropped off. They
taste absolutely wonderful. Even the skins taste good. The trouble is
that all the leaves have dropped off as well. I'm sure that hasn't
happened at this time of year before.

There have been some tiny buds for two weeks but they don't look to be
growing. The tree is indoors in an unheated location.

Is this normal?

Perfectly normal, for something that is dying...

Mike

LOL .. Funny .. not sympathetic .. but funny.

Sorry, I was in a strange mood last night...

Mike