Old 02-04-2009, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default ID Plants

On 2/4/09 00:23, in article ,
"PhilAnnesley" wrote:

Hi Guys And Girls, thanks for your help I have now been able to identify
all the 3 plants now. I know the other one is a Forget Me Not which has
spread. Just one wee quick question, what is wrong with the
bittercrest, I have had a look online but cant seem to find a problem.

TYVM

If it is bittercress, those pretty white flowers rapidly turn into seedpods
which 'ping' apart at the slightest touch, scattering the seeds all over the
place. Before you know it, you have the National Collection!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com