Old 13-04-2003, 05:44 AM
audgen

Default [IBC] Poly Tunnel Covering

Hello again,
I hope everyone is doing good.
I was wondering if anyone might have some tips on building a poly tunnel. What thickness of poly should I use? I need a place for recent repots, a place for some Ficus benjamina that can't quite take the full on sun all day, and a place for everything else
that just needs a little protection from the elements. Will these different applications call for different thicknesses of poly or any other differences in construction?
Sorry to complicate something that's probably very simple.
Thanks for any help!
Audgen (zone 7).

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++