Old 02-04-2009, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default ID Plants

In article 7b07934e-4ba0-4b30-8751-
,
says...
On 2 Apr, 09:17, Sacha wrote:
On 2/4/09 00:23, in article ,

"PhilAnnesley" wrote:

Hi Guys And Girls, thanks for your help I have now been able to identify
all the 3 plants now. I know the other one is a Forget Me Not which has
spread. Just one wee quick question, what is wrong with the
bittercrest, I have had a look online but cant seem to find a problem..

TYVM

If it is bittercress, those pretty white flowers rapidly turn into seedpods
which 'ping' apart at the slightest touch, scattering the seeds all over the
place. *Before you know it, you have the National Collection!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

If you can get your bittercress to grow fast and lush then it is a
spicy addition to salads.
David Hill

IF! mine are huge often a foot or more but now we have stopped buying in
liners we are slowly winning and are definitely on top of it, mind you
its the smaller one that forms ground hugging rosettes thats more
difficult to get out. Both out in the garden are only a minor nuisance
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk