Old 02-04-2009, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default For those growing their own pesto

On 2/4/09 14:54, in article , "Pam
Moore" wrote:

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:29:58 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Here's the way to grow the pasta to go with it. Apologies - meant to post
this yesterday. ;-))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUvN...eature=related

Thanks for that, Sacha. I heard about it at the time but have never
seen it. It was before the days of BBC iPlayer!
It was Richard Dimbleby, wasn't it, and I think on Panorama, on April
1st. One of the best All Fool's Day stunts ever done.

Pam in Bristol

Yes, Richard Dimbleby - founder of the dynasty. ;-) I think it was
probably Panorama and I just about remember the original showing and the
amusement it caused at the time. This was in the days when the British
travelled little, didn't eat pasta and bought olive oil in tiny bottles from
Boots, but only for medicinal purposes!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com