Old 13-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Nanceemo

Default new to group ... and ponds : )

Hi. I've been lurking and reading, and I have so many questions I'm wondering
.... would it be better to ask them individually, or just go full out. : )

Here's one to start. We inherited a pond when we bought this house. It's
really muddy in the bottom. We drained it and cleaned the rocks and filtered,
but it didn't make much difference. It's about 20' by 8', and has about 30
goldfish and two large Koi and a few small ones. I'm confused about separating
plants and fish. Why, please? We don't have many plants but want to add more
this year.