Old 02-04-2009, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Plant ID - possibly slightly off topic

On 2 Apr, 17:39, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:
In message
,
writes

I was wondering if any of the very kind and knowledgeable people could
ID
some plants for me? I have uploaded to Flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1388246...7616117704599/.

The reason I say this may be slightly off topic is that these plants
are
from the Sierra Nevada in Spain. Some (or all) may also be found in
the UK -
I have no idea at all!

I would be very grateful for any input please.

P1000157 - would this be Olea europaea (olive)?
P1000115 - Euphorbia (myrsinites?)
P1000116 - Erodium (storksbill)
P1000117 - Erodium (storksbill)
P1000119 - Euphorbia
P1000120 - is that the same plant?
P1000121 - Stachys lanata?
P1000124 - pass
P1000154 - some sort of crucifer
P1000155 - some sort of crucifer (a Brassica?)
P1000156 - Vinca (periwinkle)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

P1000157 - would this be Olea europaea (olive)?
Olive but one of the cultivated varieties
P1000115 - Euphorbia (myrsinites?)
P1000116 - Erodium (storksbill)
P1000117 - Erodium (storksbill)
P1000119 - Euphorbia
P1000120 - is that the same plant?
P1000121 - Stachys lanata?
P1000124 - pass
Verbascum?'
P1000154 - some sort of crucifer
Could that be wild mustard?
P1000155 - some sort of crucifer (a Brassica?)
Looks like Rape to me
P1000156 - Vinca (periwinkle)

David Hill