Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
James P James P is offline

Default Plant ID - possibly slightly off topic

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:11:02 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I was wondering if any of the very kind and knowledgeable people could
ID
some plants for me? I have uploaded to Flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1388246...7616117704599/.

The reason I say this may be slightly off topic is that these plants
are
from the Sierra Nevada in Spain. Some (or all) may also be found in
the UK -
I have no idea at all!

I would be very grateful for any input please.

If you're asking Sacha, she's always asking here for plant IDs so I
wouldn't trust her advice too much if I were you. The fact that she
can't ID plants doesn't say much for Hillhouse Nursery really, does it?

HTH.