Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Plant ID - possibly slightly off topic

The message

from contains these words:

I was wondering if any of the very kind and knowledgeable people could
ID
some plants for me? I have uploaded to Flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1388246...7616117704599/.

The reason I say this may be slightly off topic is that these plants
are
from the Sierra Nevada in Spain. Some (or all) may also be found in
the UK -
I have no idea at all!

I would be very grateful for any input please.

How the hell do you look at the photos on that dreadful site?

--
Rusty