Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Plant ID - possibly slightly off topic

The message
from James P contains these words:
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:11:02 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I was wondering if any of the very kind and knowledgeable people could
ID
some plants for me? I have uploaded to Flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1388246...7616117704599/.

The reason I say this may be slightly off topic is that these plants
are
from the Sierra Nevada in Spain. Some (or all) may also be found in
the UK -
I have no idea at all!

I would be very grateful for any input please.

If you're asking Sacha, she's always asking here for plant IDs so I
wouldn't trust her advice too much if I were you. The fact that she
can't ID plants doesn't say much for Hillhouse Nursery really, does it?

HTH.

Not really.

You're the sort of troll who has no idea about how to be helpful. I
expect your favourite pastime is pulling the legs off insects.

--
Rusty