Old 02-04-2009, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] gavin.robertson@salford.gov.uk is offline

Default Plant ID - possibly slightly off topic

On 2 Apr, 20:50, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message

from contains these words:

I was wondering if any of the very kind and knowledgeable people could
ID
some plants for me? I have uploaded to Flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1388246...7616117704599/.
The reason I say this may be slightly off topic is that these plants
are
from the Sierra Nevada in Spain. Some (or all) may also be found in
the UK -
I have no idea at all!
I would be very grateful for any input please.

How the hell do you look at the photos on that dreadful site?

--
Rusty

Hi Rusty,
Just click on an image and that image will open in a new page. If you
want to enlarge the image click on "All sizes" just above the image in
the middle.