Old 03-04-2009, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default For those growing their own pesto

On Apr 2, 11:48*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from Martin contains these words:

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:36:12 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 2/4/09 15:34, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:
On Apr 2, 9:29*am, Sacha wrote:

/Gallimaufry of sigs and separators snipped/

Here's the way to grow the pasta to go with it. *Apologies - meant
to post
this yesterday.
*;-))http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUvN...eature=related
I laughed so much I hurt, Edward said he had seen it before but if I
have, I have forgotten.
It's a classic of its time and it's gone down in the annals of broadcasting
history. *I'm not sure that TV programmes 'did' public leg pulling before
that!

How do you think Muffin the Mule got around?

Stringfellows?

--
Rusty

LOL