Old 03-04-2009, 08:35 PM posted to rec.ponds
Chip[_2_] Chip[_2_] is offline

Default concrete pond probs

wrote:
an epdm liner is best. \

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:20:47 +0000, Steve999
wrote:

The top skimmed surface of my pond is in poor health and I an now
considering either re skimming with concrete or applying a fibrglass
coat. If skimming with concrete what is the best product/mix. If I go
the fibre glass route will it adhere to the painted surface of the
pond?

Don't know your aesthetic and how "pretty" you want it, but I am in the
same spot and strongly considering epoxy paint.

Lining a concrete pond w/ EPDM? Not sure why, it is already leak proof
and then you have to think about hiding the liner.

Chip