Old 03-04-2009, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default For those growing their own pesto

On Apr 3, 11:26*am, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 03:12:19 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Apr 3, 7:38*am, "Ophelia" wrote:
Aries wrote:
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:23:14 -0600, graham wrote:

I remember seeing the original *broadcast on "Panorama". *It fooled
some of my Father's workmen, but then, they had had very little
education having left the village school at 14, *and even Heinz
tinned spaghetti was probably "that foreign muck", to be eaten on
toast.
Graham

You, Ophelia and I must be soooo old to have remembered that

nodnodnod

O, newly retired lady

Do you find you have even less time than you did before retirement? *I
certainly do, how I found the time to work I shall never know!!

Some of us did wonder at the time )
--

Martin

How I managed to work the hours I did, see our girls in London, have a
life outside work, I just don't know. I think I had much more energy,
I could work a 14 hour day and still wake up ready to start in the
garden for a while even before work!!!!! We would arrive home after
being away for a few weeks and within hours I had unpacked, washing
machine on and I would be out in the garden doing something.

To keep on topic I bought some plants today, a white Clematis, some
Tarragon; and 2 Rosemary plants, now I have to get them in, so popping
orf as they say in France :-)

Judith