Old 03-04-2009, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Elderflower cordial recipe

On 3/4/09 13:10, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:03:57 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 3/4/09 12:05, in article
, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Yuri wrote:
Sacha wrote:
Ophelia asked me to post it so:
ELDERFLOWER CORDIAL

Stir night and day for 5 days. Strain, squeezing the lemons.

Sacha I never received this I will google it.

You must have thought me remiss for not thanking you

Anyway, I thank you now

Let me know if you can't find it. I've been missing some posts
occasionally, too.

Limoncello is one of those things that are great in their native country and
yuck when you get them home. I still have half a bottle that I bought in Italy
in 2000, unless the kids drank it.

Sorry - must disagree, I've drunk more Limoncello made by an ex-pat Italian
friend than I've drunk in Italy. If it's good it's *always* delicious, IMO!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com