Old 03-04-2009, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default For those growing their own pesto

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Aries wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:38:18 +0100, Ophelia wrote:

You, Ophelia and I must be soooo old to have remembered that

Me-me-me-me-me miss! I remember it too - but since we'd had an
Italian au pair I knew about pasta, olive oil, extra v of that ilk,
and other things besides, and we had a giggle, and didn't expect
anyone would be fooled.

In that, we were fooled...

Yep some were of course !

I still molish a mean risotto more-or-less to her recipe.

Mmmmmmm

I think we have to test that one. What say you, Val?

I say YES! recipe please Rusty g

Well yes, a recipe would be grand, but shirley we must test it from the
hands of the master chef?

How's your broadband?

--
Rusty