Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default For those growing their own pesto

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Aries wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:38:18 +0100, Ophelia wrote:

You, Ophelia and I must be soooo old to have remembered that

Me-me-me-me-me miss! I remember it too - but since we'd had an
Italian au pair I knew about pasta, olive oil, extra v of that
ilk, and other things besides, and we had a giggle, and didn't
expect anyone would be fooled.

In that, we were fooled...

Yep some were of course !

I still molish a mean risotto more-or-less to her recipe.

Mmmmmmm

I think we have to test that one. What say you, Val?

I say YES! recipe please Rusty g

Well yes, a recipe would be grand, but shirley we must test it from
the hands of the master chef?

How's your broadband?

On dial up pro tem. Will be with Broadband over Easter