Old 03-04-2009, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] gavin.robertson@salford.gov.uk is offline

Default Plant ID - possibly slightly off topic

On 3 Apr, 10:00, Dave Hill wrote:
On 2 Apr, 23:43, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

The message

from contains these words:

Hi Rusty,
Just click on an image and that image will open in a new page. If you
want to enlarge the image click on "All sizes" just above the image in
the middle.

Hum - tried that before I posted. The other pages came up OK, but no pics.

--
Rusty

Regarding 121 I would say it's Jerusalem Sage *Phlomis fruticosa
David Hill

Many thanks to all for the great input - much appreciated!