Old 04-04-2009, 01:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
faeychild[_3_] faeychild[_3_] is offline

Default Its Raining in Melbourne Finally!!!!!

YMC wrote:

Its finally raining. Literally pouring like a tropical thunderstorm (not
as intense and long tho). But its a welcome change.

I was over in Singapore last week - when it rains - its like a waterfall.

And has my spinach jumped out of the ground!!

Interesting to note that rain has a totally different affect on vegetables
than that of tap water

I wonder just how biologically and energetically dead tap water really is.

--
faeychild