Old 04-04-2009, 05:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Seed collections

Tell me about it...I don't even have enough room to plant them all...and I
just bought 5 more seed packets today...Zebrina flowers, Tonda Di Parigi
carrots, a lettuce collection(Black Seeded Simpson, Bibb, Prize Head, Grand
Rapids), Purple Vienna Kohlrabi, and Climbing/Malabar Spinach. I am so
insane...

"Bill" wrote in message
Lots of seeds.

I like provider string beans along with Italian flat beans.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

We have 5% of the world's population; we have 25% of the world's
known prison population.