Old 04-04-2009, 12:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charles Packer Charles Packer is offline

Default Tree blossoms & late spring, Washington D.C. area

On Apr 3, 8:41 am, wrote:
How are the Cherry Blossoms along the Potomac ??? Magnolias??
Saturday is supposed to be nice weather.... is it worth the trip ???

The wind has been howling all night, but I've just
returned from my pre-dawn photo-shoot and noticed
that the various blossoming trees in our neighborhood
have retained theirs. So the cherry blossoms are
probably a good bet.

--
Charles Packer
http://cpacker.org/whatnews