Old 04-04-2009, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Elderflower cordial recipe

Mike Derby wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in a message:
I remember making Elderflower Champagne many years ago. Has anyone
made that? Does anyone have a recipe?

Yes, I have made Elderflower champagne and have a good recipe.
If you're interested, e-mail me omitting 'nospam'. Remember, you must
use genuine champagne bottles, plastic stoppers and wire cages.
When I first started making Elderflower champagne, I used ordinary
wine bottles not realizing what devastation an exploding wine bottle
can cause.

Hmmmm I am not sure I can provide those I would like the recipe though,
please. My email is good.