Old 04-04-2009, 04:10 PM
keelematt keelematt is offline
Registered User

Location: Keele, Staffs

Damned lazy??? Quit being such a damned ignorant, egotistical ar5e! I'm one of the hardest working individuals anybody could ever meet and lazy is the last word that could be used to describe me! Uneducated? I think not. An inexperienced gardener yes, which is why I came along and asked the question. I work 60 hours a week and my spare time is spent rebuilding our home and trying to get round to enjoying time with our kids. I’d love to have the time to dig out what must be getting on for 200 square feet of 30-50 year old docks, but I don’t.

It sounds to me like you need to get a grip on your campaign and re-think your approach to spreading the word. Maybe if people like YOU offered a more friendly introduction to green living, people like ME might be more inclined to listened to what you've got to say - should I act in the same childish manner as yours and purchase 20 gallons of round-up to see how that goes on with the weeds? Not today.

Grow up and get a life Charlie, and while you’re at it you might want to learn how to express yourself and your opinions more appropriately. Oh, I think you meant to say “our planet” not “my planet”.