Old 13-04-2003, 09:08 AM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Cost of Garden Centres versus Nurseries

No they r just profiteering from a lot of peoples' laziness or ignorance in
my opinion

The Devil's Advocate I only set the stage, you pull your own strings

Gill Hall wrote:
: I went to a not-often visited Garden centre about fifteen miles away
: to discover that it had turned into a Wyevale. Nicely laid out,
: plants looked healthy, but I was shocked to discover that pots
: (admittedly, quite big ones) of Vinca major and all the various vinca
: minors were selling for no less than £7.99. I was shocked and didn't
: buy anything except a herb - for £1.50.
:
: Am I out of touch or is this normal pricing?
:
:
: Gill Hall