Old 04-04-2009, 08:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default amusing story.... human waste as fertizler

g'day peter,

well there you go hey a learning experience, it will come attached
with lots of fear hype.

we used a composting toilet for many years used worms to compost the
materila used it in our gardens shared our crops, no one developed
purple skin or a third eye, they never even got sick let alone worse.

anyhow in suburbia there isn't much flexability so it all goes down
the drain.

back in suburbia ourselves now want to do the saw dust bucket method
from humanure. reckon we should be managing all our own waste
responsibly. i bucket my urine for garden use.

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:58:39 -0400, wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--