Old 04-04-2009, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Tayberry experts

The message
from K contains these words:

Judith in France writes
I'd like to know about the thornless loganberry.

Well, it's thornless, and it has loganberries ;-)
What would you like to know about it? I can't remember where I got it,
Thompson and Morgan I think, unlikely though that seems.

No, I got one there in (IIRC) the late 70s or early 80s.

The berries are, IMO, tastier and sweeter than the thorny variety.

--
Rusty