Old 04-04-2009, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default chitting potatoes

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Judith in France wrote:
On Apr 4, 6:42 pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
K wrote:
Ophelia writes
Not just a question to you Bob, but are my questions terribly
asinine? Would it be preferable to the group for me to go away and
do some research first?

Even experts have subjects in which they are complete beginners. And
for every person who asks a question, there are probably 6 who would
like to know the answer but for whatever reason have not got around
to asking.

Thank you Kay. You are very kind

If you have any cacti, ask Kay. I went to her home in Leeds and she
has a special greenhouse entirely devoted to them and insect eating
plant things, she has a good garden.

Scary I am more interested in growing food though.

Me too!