Old 13-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Polar

Default Plants at Wal-Mart

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:22:15 -0500, Kevin Miller
wrote:

Thank goodness many of them were in prisons and torture chambers away
from their parents when the bombs fell...

I've seen obscene and I've seen obscene, but that one tops it all.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:49:25 -0700, Polar
wrote:

And how about the same thing for those who sell live animals? I don't
want to get into the conditions that obtain in so many pet stores!
Talk about cruelty!!! Why isn't this more closely supervised?

Answer: No money; but billions available to go kill Iraqui children.

--
Polar