Old 05-04-2009, 02:09 AM
keelematt keelematt is offline
Registered User

Location: Keele, Staffs

Billy, do you live your entire life being a total prick or are you just a part time keyboard hero? I moderated a number of forums for many years and I must admit that it's rare to come across anybody as obnoxious or eager for a flame war as you! It's usually immature teenagers that are trying to wind people up at the drop of a hat. What was it you called me? Dumber than dirt wasn't it, you really have no idea how far off the truth you are, jackass.

You mentioned in your first post that I was here looking for a poison solution - you're absolutely full of crud, I asked for suggested methods of killing the Docks not poisoning them, I had been considering using a paraffin burner or coving them rather than using chemicals and wondered if it might have been suggested here, it seems like you're just to eager waiting to start jumping up and down on your soap box before looking any further than your blurred, narrow minded outlook on the human race.

Well Mr Smartarse, answer me this - What the hell is so vain and stupid about a lawn?
My children would be lost without the lawn to play on. We do have woods as well as more wild areas on our ground for them to explore but they still love to kick a ball about the place and ride their toy tractors around. You really are a complete tosser. Would you rather I concreted the lot and saved myself a life times worth of work? Are we not being encouraged to keep lawned areas by your fellow eco warriors?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on here but on the off chance here's one for you ;-)

I'll take another look at the help comments tomorrow and see if we can figure out a solution. Shame I've lowered my self to Billy's level and wasted 20 minutes of my life writing this post!