Old 05-04-2009, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default For those growing their own pesto

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

/mobile broadbean/

I pay £25 per month for 5gb

ATM I pay (Vogonfone) £15 per 3-Gig/month

Mis-sold it by Phones4U, who told me the fast broadbean would be
through to my local beacon in three months.

A year later and Vogonfone even have no date.

So, they are getting their contract dongle back, and to replace it
I've bought a PAYG one.

For your internet connection?

Yes. What else would you use a mobile broadbean connection for?

Troo, but... I can't imagine using PAYG for it. Who knew?