Old 05-04-2009, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Grass in shade

In article
,
gardengal wrote:

As to my credentials and the need to post cites, I'm not at all sure
how relevant that is to the discussion at hand. If one bothers to
research recognized, substantiated cites, the information is there for
all to see. I do happen to have a degree in horticulture, have various
professional certifications, teach part time for MG classes and at the
college level, have published on a minor level and have gardened
professionally (and personally) for several decades. But of course no
one has the ability to substantiate any of this, so take it or leave
it.

Hmmm? And here you were jerking my chain because, quote "If you had done
any serious study of soils aside from only reading what has been
written by others, you would know that what I wrote is entirely
correct.", close quote.

So what your saying is, if I had only listened to you, I'd know you were
right? Hmmmm.

Seems you didn't do all the original research on your information either.
So why you giving me a hard time for doing the same thing?
Or is it I represent a threat, because I can read, same as you, and
since I've read others, I might know something you don't, thereby
diminishing your "glory"? Hmmm.

You gat serious issues girl.

Speakin' of serious, I gat to find my bottle opener. I ain't worth
s__t, till I have breakfast.
--

- Billy