Old 05-04-2009, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default For those growing their own pesto

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

For your internet connection?

Yes. What else would you use a mobile broadbean connection for?

Troo, but... I can't imagine using PAYG for it. Who knew?

Why not?

Contract dongle = 3 Gig for £15-ish per month.
No rollover.
But I don't use even a gig a month. Usually about half that.

PAYG dongle = 1 Gig for £15, rollover for ever, so long as I don't
forget to use it once in 60 days. (Fat chance!)

So, 2-3 months on PAYG for the same price as one month on contract.

Yes! I can see that would be useful for you Not sure how much I do use,
but I am a bit spoilt yassee and David woudn't want me not to have enough..
so to speak)

I am a heavy user though