Old 05-04-2009, 10:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
gardengal gardengal is offline

Default Grass in shade

On Apr 5, 12:38*pm, Billy wrote:

So what your saying is, if I had only listened to you, I'd know you were
right? Hmmmm.

Noooooo. What I said that if you had studied the matter yourself -
like took a couple of courses or spent time in the field doing
research - rather than just regurgitating what you have found in
books, you might broaden your perspective. btw, if you look hard
enough, you can find something published that will support pretty much
any wild claim. It's more a matter of considering the source and
evaluating whether that source has any credence. And if the
regurgitated information is even presented in context or applicable to
the discussion at hand.

Seems you didn't do all the original research on your information either.
So why you giving me a hard time for doing the same thing?
Or is it I represent a threat, because I can read, same as you, and
since I've read others, I might know something you don't, thereby
diminishing your "glory"? Hmmm.

So far your arguments - if one can call them that - seem to be focused
more on personal attacks rather than providing any credence to your
statements. That says volumes. Go ahead and play your childish little
games and feel as superior and self-righteous as you like. I'm pretty
secure in my position and with myeducation and experience and
certainly don't need your validation.

You gat serious issues girl.

And you don't??

Speakin' of serious, I gat to find my bottle opener. I ain't worth
s__t, till I have breakfast.

And that explains a lot.

--

- Billy
moment of conception until death." *- Rachel Carson