Old 06-04-2009, 04:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
YMC YMC is offline

Default Its Raining in Melbourne Finally!!!!!

"0tterbot" wrote in message
i suspect - fairly :-) some supplies have rather too much chlorine, etc
which might also be a problem.

some people think the wonderful effect you get from actual rain is due to
aeration on the way down, & consequently aerate their general water to try
to reproduce the effect.

there's no doubt in my mind that there is something different about rain.
when it's not raining i water with either stored dam water or stored rain
water (neither of which has additives) but it is simply not the same as
rainwater falling directly.

it's been raining cats & dogs here too!!
kylie

Let's pray that this rain will continue for the rest of the year. God knows
we need it. This is the sort of rain we used to get 20 years ago.