Old 06-04-2009, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jiri Jiri is offline

Default HELP PLEASE - What Grape Vine For New Greenhouse

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 03:54:13 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Apr 6, 10:54*am, Martin wrote:

All the vines I have seen in growing in greenhouses have had the vine's roots
outside the green house and the rest of the stem inside the greenhouse.
--

Martin

I echo that, I had a vine in England and the root was outside. I
can't remember the grape name I'm afraid.

Judith

Same here. "Black Hamburg".
BTW, soon much the greenhouse is taken over by the dense vine foliage.
Jiri