Old 06-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Candy Candy is offline
Registered User

Location: Gloucester

How about a Castor Oil plant? :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrochnick View Post
Hello,

I’m hoping you can help me find the perfect plant to place on my patio, I tried doing a bit of searching online but I'm getting a bit lost under all the detail and I have some specific requirements:

I want it to sit in the corner of the patio so it’s a semi sheltered position (not completely wind or rain free). The corner is bordered on two sides by large patio doors/windows and is south facing so it gets full sun. I would like something that is roughly 1m wide and about the same tall, maybe a touch taller. I want to be able to leave it there throughout the year, spring to winter, but I live in the Czech Republic where summer temperatures can get up to 35 degrees c and winter temperatures down to minus 15 or so…. Some flowering would be nice but not completely necessary.

Any ideas? is there anything at all that would fit the bill? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,