Old 06-04-2009, 06:57 PM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default It's stopped raining mid north coast finally

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 06:23:59 +1000, "SG1" wrote:
snipped
Toowoomba has between 10/15% of it's damn full or is that 85/90% empty? Our
little spot is on bore water (shallow no sulphur) and our new 5000l tank is
overflowing. Could not beleive the Blight saying dought is over.

yeh that's what i mean sg1 she who must be believed says once our dams
are 60% full then there is no drought interesting assumption hey, said
in a manner like see how good i am for yo i got rid of the drought.

keep in mind gullability is more rife than those of us with sense.

we pray it rains for you others next wet season.
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--
"Be Content With What You Have And