Old 07-04-2009, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default HELP PLEASE - What Grape Vine For New Greenhouse

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 6/4/09 23:05, in article ,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I recommend Muscat of Alexandria very highly. Ray has had one
growing here
for years and the grapes are wonderfully sweet.

Do they have those slightly 'elderflower' undertones?

I hadn't thought of that - possibly. I'll let you know later. ;-)

I bought some very large, juicy white grapes a couple of years ago, and
they had that 'Muscat' flavour. They were supposed to be seedless, but
there was one pip I found amongst the grapes, and I planted it, in the
hope that the progent might be even half as good as the parent.

The vine might flower this year. Watch this space...

--
Rusty