Old 07-04-2009, 07:00 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Gardengal

Gardengal,
my argument with you wasn't personal. It was with the facts.
Lord knows I've been on the dirty end of the stick enough time but each
time I learned from it (I think I have, anyway) and moved on. There are
many posters here asking for help, especially at this time of the year,
and your knowledge and experience can greatly benefit all of us.
Speaking for myself, I hope that you'll continue to post in the "wrecked
gardens".

Sincerely,
--

- Billy