Old 08-04-2009, 02:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Horrilble weed problem for a newbie

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:41:21 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Hey, Charlie, who left the door open? The barbarians are back inside.
Why be they always so ugly?

Our friend Rick is an annual spring repeat, kinda like a weed, ya'
know. Remember him from last year? Proponent of GM and all things
chemical....one of them there real smart fellers what likes to put
folks down with his show of edgycation, dick, er, degree waving and
all that there high minded stuff. Seems it's hokey dokey fer his
kind to put down our kind, but the vicey versey is a no no.

(I think he's one of them TLA guys sent here fer disinformation
distribution...know whut I mean, Verne?)

Charlie

TLA? You mean like DM-F or SOB?
Anyways, if'in you wants to keep him, you're gone have to wash and worm
him first. I'm too tuckered after that set-to with that MG teacher to be
bothered with him. MG teacher? Wot you suppose that means? Miniature
golf, maybe? You think she could teach me miniature golf, Charlie? I
think I'd like that. MG? GM?? Nawww. MG female - GM male? I got a bad
feeling about this Charlie. Charlie, what chew know bout mirror images
an' reflection symmetry?
--

- Billy