Old 07-04-2009, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default HELP PLEASE - What Grape Vine For New Greenhouse

On 7/4/09 17:05, in article ,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

At my request, we planted the 'Guernsey grape', Canon Hall. I remember it
as a large, juicy, sweet grape - literally one of the best going. Here,
it's marble size, sharp and gets mould every year. Perhaps it objects to
going foreign!

Might do well in moist sea air (laced with sea-salt, to deter mould)?

Very possibly. It's warm and damp as it is here but maybe the salt is the
clue!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com