Old 08-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Hrochnick Hrochnick is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura at theGardenPages[_3_] View Post
How about a nice Jade Plant, or some of the other succulent plants out
there? They take full sun and don't mind if you forget to water them.

I like geraniums too. They flower a lot and also like full sun and hot
patios.

Good luck
Laura
Thanks Laura, the Jade Plant certainly looks nice but wiki tells me that they "will tolerate a limited degree of frost but overexposure to cold weather will kill them." So that's out. Geraniums look promising though, will have to investigate the hardiness factor a bit more.

thanks,