Old 08-04-2009, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default I knew we'd pay.....

On 8/4/09 08:12, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
....for the lovely past weather. We have strong winds and lashing rain
here
tonight and it's none too warm, either. In fact, I think we've gone
straight to autumn!

Beautiful morning here, sun, clear blue sky and still, and a bit of rain
last night to make things grow.

Yes, it's dawned that way here, too but I see clouds piling up from Dartmoor
direction. ;-( A sunny, bright Easter would be lovely!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com