Old 08-04-2009, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chicken Manure

On Apr 7, 10:53*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:49:31 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Apr 7, 10:48 pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:40:33 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
I have an Eglu which has a tray at the bottom which slides out for
cleaning. The booklet suggests once a week and I am wondering whether
I should put the droppings into the compost barrels or can it go
straight onto the earth between plants without scorching?

Have you got a chicken too?
--

Martin

3, *Martin, lovely red things. *

Rhode Island Reds? My parents had those when I was a kid.

How did you get the Eglu to France in the end?

You will remember it was through an
urgler that I got the Eglu, which reminds me Mary Fisher also has one
but she hasn't posted for some time???

--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

It was delivered to my daughter's and I drove to spend a week with my
family in Edward's car which is a big estate, the 3 back seats fold
down. It was a bit of a squeeze as the run is quite large, it comes
in sections but is big. I love the lime green colour.

Judith