Old 08-04-2009, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default I knew we'd pay.....

On 8/4/09 09:34, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Apr 8, 12:05*am, Sacha wrote:
....for the lovely past weather. *We have strong winds and lashing rain here
tonight and it's none too warm, either. *In fact, I think we've gone
straight to autumn!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

It's exactly the same here in France Sacha added to that I feel quite
wretched so no gardening or anything for me today, back to bed I
think!!!!

Judith

Poor you - have you caught a lurgy? I've just received the new Donna Leon
so would (almost) welcome a duvet day! Fat chance! We're off to buy some
furniture for the garden and I have a mass of plants to list as well as more
names and details to transfer onto the business computer. I fell asleep
last night with Latin names dancing around my brain! Hope you're feeling
better soon, Judith. Lots of water and plenty of sleep for you!