Old 08-04-2009, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Copper Sulphate

The message
from Stephen Wolstenholme contains these words:

And there's more to fixing any bugs than you could possibly dream of,
ATM...

After nearly 40 years fixing bugs I have done my share of dreaming.

The operative phrase is 'ATM'

I might have to learn VB.NET

I can't imagine any use for such a language - I'll stick to C++

Maybe not, but since the beta ZIMACS is written if VB.NET, it would seem
a sensible use for it.

--
Rusty